At the House:
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Watch the sunset on the lake from 100 feet of windows – the house faces west and you can see the sunset from all public areas!
- Board Games from the Games Cabinet
- Catch up with friends, email & social media using our free high speed wireless network / networked desktop computer
- Movies on a 50″ Flat Screen HDTV with Stereo Surround Sound & Subwoofer
- Super Nintendo + more than 40 of the best games
- Jigsaw puzzles galore (finish one and we will frame it! dozens from past guests are hanging on the walls)
- Cooking – Large Kitchen with direct view of lake and living room
- Enjoy the crackling sound and warmth from our living room fireplace
- Serve a meal on our outdoor screened in porch
- Barbecue on our grill on the deck
- In season, take our pedal boat out on the lake
- In season, go for a swim in the lake!
- Enjoy the sun, sand and sunset on our private beach
- Keep all clothes clean and dry in our industrial strength washer/dryer
- Go for a run on the road that encircles our development
Within the Community:
- Indoor Tennis
- Outdoor Tennis
- Tennis Lessons
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Diving boards
- Golf Course
- Golf Lessons
- Sailing, Kayaking, lake sports
- Ice Skating (in season)
- Luxury fitness center and locker rooms
- Clubhouse access (special events / dinners / banquets on weekend evenings, sunday clubhouse brunch)
- Some amenities on this list require a small additional fee, contact our agent, Mary Baxter, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and see Lake Naomi Club for details.
- Summer – Water Skiing,Jet Skiing, Biking, Mountain Biking, Alpine Slides, Multiple Water Parks, Fishing, Hunting, Outdoor Pool, Swimming Lessons, Diving, Horseback Riding, Hiking, National Parks, White Water, Rafting, Amusement / Theme Parks, Playgrounds, Beach combing, Walking, Wind Surfing, Mountaineering / Mountain Climbing, Cycling, Roller Blading / Skating, Equestrian Events, Fly Fishing
- Winter – Skiing at a half dozen major ski areas (Camelback, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Blue Mountain, Montage, Shawnee Mountain, Alpine Mountain, Skytop Lodge), Ski Lessons, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Tubing, Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides, Sledding, Ice Skating. Discounted ski passes are available from the house’s resort administrative offices.
- Year Round – Outlet Shopping, Antiquing, Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Sunday Brunch Buffets, Indoor Pool, Indoor Tennis, Indoor Basketball, Indoor Fitness Center / Gym, Museums, Sight Seeing, Golf Driving Range, Mini Golf, Horseback Riding, Library, Recreation Center, Churches, Synagogues, Indoor Water Park, Gambling Casinos, Bird Watching, Gun Range, Scenic Drives, Grocery Shopping, Medical Services, ATM/Bank, Spa services, High End Restaurants / Dining, Casual Dining / Restaurants
Check out http://www.800poconos.com/things-to-do/ for more options!